We are an organization that is committed to protecting your brand. By providing expert, comprehensive and legally compliant employment background services we protect your employees and your customers, the two most critical people in making a brand a success!
Protect Your Business with Pre-Employment Screening
The reality is, with issues such as negligent hiring litigation, product liability lawsuits, and workplace violence in the headlines, your brand is a target. Other significant factors that impact your profits and reputation such as employee theft and embezzlement, workers compensation fraud, or drug use at work create innumerable risks for your company or organization’s brand.
Our staff of “Real People” is what differentiates us from other employment screening services agencies. Crimcheck utilizes experienced investigators and customer support specialists who assemble a comprehensive background check, not a packaged criminal database, to give you easy results that fit your company’s specific needs to recruit the talent your brand deserves!
More Information About Our Employment Screening Services
- PBSA Accreditation. Only a select bunch in the United States holds this honor.
- Over 12,000 companies have trusted the Crimcheck experts since 1991 to deliver customized employment screening solutions and award winning service.
- Crimcheck investigates criminal cases from over 10,000 local courts and 3,500 county courts in all 50 states.
- Our background screening services include comprehensive background criminal checks for employment: misdemeanors, felonies, and federal offenses. Data Checks: social security traces, driving record verification, and employment credit reports. Reference Checks: employment verification, education verification, and personal/professional reference checks.
- Our eFetch customer management portal allows you to order, track and evaluate your requests seamlessly. With our Applicant Link and Applicant Pay process you can reduce workload, lower costs, and increase efficiency. Statistical reports let you assess the effectiveness of your program by tracking delivery time and costs.
- International record checks, risk and vulnerability assessments, and in depth business due diligence services are provided by our business consulting division.
- Our expert staff are highly qualified and have diverse backgrounds including Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Human Resources, Finance, and other related disciplines. Our organization also utilizes a nationwide network of public record researchers and other unique sources.
- Courts have held that it is the employer’s responsibility to make sure that the people you hire can be trusted to deal with the public and interact well with other employees. Sarbanes Oxley created an environment that requires publicly held corporations to insure the financial strength of the firm through proper due diligence. The Society for Human Resource Management states that 22% of job applicants’ resumes have false claims.
- See what makes us different.
Contact one of our Real Team Members now at 1-877-992-4325 and begin protecting your Brand today!