Let us help you onboard your new hires faster!
Crimcheck’s goal is to simplify the onboarding process for you and your applicants. A leader of innovation within the industry, we were among the first to offer online applicant links. Innovation equals simplification. We are one of only a handful of companies that can text a link to your applicant. They simply enter a few pieces of information on their smart phone to get the screening process started. We continue to innovate solutions to make your applicants onboarding experience easier. Our stringent accreditation from NAPBS means you can rely on our accuracy. This combination means that your pre‐employment screening needs are being taken care of by someone who understands what is important to you. We are good at our job so that you can focus on yours. With over 25 years of experience, we know how to tailor our services to your needs.
The reality is, with issues such as negligent hiring litigation, product liability lawsuits and workplace violence in the headlines, your brand is a target. Other significant factors that impact your profits and reputation such as employee theft and embezzlement, workers compensation fraud or drug use at work create innumerable risks for your company or organizations brand. Our staff of “Real People” is what differentiates us from other background check companies. Crimcheck utilizes experienced investigators and customer support specialists who assemble a comprehensive background check, not a packaged criminal database, to give you easy results that fit your company’s specific needs to recruit the talent your brand deserves!
- NAPBS Accreditation. Less than 2% of all background screening companies are currently accredited. We were one of the first!
- We do not just rely on the National Criminal Database will only uncover 60% of national crime. Rather, Crimcheck investigates criminal cases from over 10,000 local courts and 3,500 county courts in all 50 states.
- Our eFetch customer management portal allows you to order, track and evaluate your requests seamlessly. With our Applicant Link and Applicant Pay process you can reduce workload, lower costs and increase efficiency. Statistical reports let you asses the effectiveness of your program by tracking delivery time and costs.
- International record checks, risk and vulnerability assessments and in depth business due diligence services are provided by our business consulting division
- Our Expert staff are highly qualified and have diverse backgrounds including Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Human Resources, Finance and other related disciplines. Our organization also utilizes a nationwide network of public record researchers and other unique sources.
- Courts have held that it is the employer’s responsibility to make sure that the people you hire can be trusted to deal with the public and interact well with other employees. Sarbanes Oxley created an environment that requires publicly held corporations to insure the financial strength of the firm through proper due diligence. The Society for Human Resource Management states that 22% of job applicants’ resumes have false claims.