Our Current ATS Integrations
Many organizations now use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) during their recruitment processes. An ATS can be invaluable especially when dealing with large volumes of applicants. It enables recruiters to easily handle critical aspects like resume screening, reviewing applicant records, generating compliance reports, social sharing, and so on.
Ultimately, an ATS enables recruiters to handle the entire hiring process in a simple, straightforward and organized manner. Unfortunately, there is one critical step in the screening process which ATS cannot help with.
This is a major source of frustration for recruiters. The reason for the frustration is simple – the background check process offered by most vendors is now digitized. But then, there is no way for the background checks systems and the ATS’ to communicate.
The end result is that recruiters often end up with two hiring systems – the ATS and the background check system. One can also end up with two data streams about an applicant. One contained in the ATS and another in the background checks system. The most annoying thing is that there is no way to integrate the data. If the information from background checks has to be included in the ATS, it has to be inserted manually.
This is stressful, time-consuming and error prone. Many recruiters often find themselves wondering “why the heck can’t our background checks processes be integrated into our ATS?”
eFetch To The Rescue
Well, courtesy of a new eFetch capability, such Applicant Tracking System integration is now possible. For those who aren’t familiar with eFetch, is a background check system developed by Crimcheck. Its goal is to speed up the background checks process by simplifying its core tasks.
By using eFetch, a recruiter can order for a background check, pay for it, track its progress and receive the background checks report. All in a simple and straightforward manner. Best of all, the system can even help with legal compliance by simplifying the process of creating and sending adverse action notifications.
Thanks to Crimcheck’s ATS integration, a recruiter can access eFetch’s core functionality within their ATS. This basically means that they can order, pay for and track background checks – right from within their ATS. This makes life much simpler for recruiters to find qualified candidates easier.
How eFetch ATS Integration Works
At a basic level, ATS integration works by creating a communication channel between the eFetch backend and the ATS software. This channel enables the two platforms to exchange information in real time. The end result is that eFetch’s functions are available from the ATS.
What is worth noting is that any information exchange between eFetch and an ATS is performed at the highest levels of security. Given the sensitivity of applicant information, as well as privacy concerns, all integration is implemented at maximum security.
Benefits of ATS Integration
Integrating eFetch technology into an ATS offers a number of benefits. The most pronounced benefits is how easy it is to access all of our eFetch functionality. Integration provides access to core eFetch functions from within the ATS. These core functions include:
- Sending background check service requests
- Using Crimcheck’s predefined packages in the requests
- Checking the status of requests
- Receiving fully customizable reports
- Receiving the standard predefined screening report (which is in PDF format)
These functions basically enable an organization to enjoy Crimcheck’s background checks process right from their ATS. This ultimately makes it easier for an organization to create a holistic applicant screening process using their ATS.
A Smoother Learning Curve For Staff
Having a separate ATS and background check system makes life harder for employees. This is because they have to spend time learning how to use both systems. An integrated system eliminates such hurdles. This streamlines the hiring process.
With ATS integration, employees can master eFetch background check functionalities with ease. This is because the functionalities are provided within the familiar interface of the ATS. For employees who have already been using the ATS, mastering the background checks functions is a breeze. For employees who are unfamiliar with the ATS, the integration shortens the learning curve.
With ATS integration, the mistakes which can occur when manually feeding background checks information into the ATS are completely eliminated. This is because the information is automatically added into the system. As a result, any legal consequences of such mistakes are thwarted.
Faster Hiring Process
ATS integration speeds up the hiring process by eliminating the time usually spent trying to combine the info contained in the ATS with the other background check system. Instead of this manual combination, all info is automatically combined, thus quickly providing the ultimate hiring decision makers with holistic information on which to base their decisions.
ATS Integration reduces barriers to hiring and improves recruiter productivity.
When the background screening process in integrated with your ATS, real-time reports status is available within the ATS, increasing productivity by enabling the HR team to expeditiously complete the onboarding process. After the background check has been submitted, our best-in-class integrated process allows Crimchek software to communicate synchronously with your company’s ATS to provide real-time background check status right on the candidate’s profile page. This integration introduces a significant time-saving aspect as the HR team will not need to separately log in to Crimcheck to check for updates.
What ATS, HRIS, and Onboarding Solutions Has Crimcheck Integrated With?
- PrismHR’s mission is to fuel the growth of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across the U.S. Our HR software, combined with our ecosystem of HR service providers, enables SMBs to manage payroll, benefits, and HR, leveling the playing field with large enterprises. Today, PrismHR software delivers world-class HR services to more than 80,000 organizations and over 2 million worksite employees, processing greater than $80 billion in payroll each year. For more information, visit PrismHR’s website.
- Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 1,000 people globally. To learn more, visit Bullhorn’s website.
- TempWorks Software delivers innovative and cutting-edge staffing software solutions to hundreds of temporary staffing agencies of all sizes across the nation. From online application portals to mobile front office and onboarding tools, an employee engagement mobile app, invoicing and flexible reporting, TempWorks Software has supported client growth for more than 20 years with exemplary client service and an experienced team. Learn more at TempWorks.
- Able allows recruiters to simplify and automate the hiring and onboarding processes that prevent new employees from getting to work, so employees can start doing what they were hired to do sooner. We believe no matter who someone is, what job they do, whether they’re temporary or permanent, every employee can and should be able to have a great first day. Visit Able to learn more.
- HiringThing is easy to use, intuitive online recruiting software that makes it easy to post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees. Learn more at HiringThing’s website.
- JazzHR is powerful, user-friendly, and affordable recruiting software that is purpose-built to help growing companies exceed their recruiting goals. JazzHR’s best-in-class software replaces time-consuming and manual hiring tasks with intuitive software designed to help teams recruit and hire the right talent, fast. To sign up for a free consultation, click here.
- iCIMS is the leading recruitment software provider for employers to attract, engage and hire great people. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting process through a full product suite and an ecosystem of 250 integrated partners. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports 4,000 customers, including one in every six Global 1000 companies in the US, hiring 4 million people each year and is the largest software provider dedicated to talent acquisition. For more information, click here.
- Essium’s platform, Xenqu is an innovative HR software solution designed streamline the onboarding process, enhance the accuracy of daily HR functions and ensure workforce compliance using process automation. This comprehensive platform streamlines the delivery of HR services to any sized organization by reducing repetitive, low-value add tasks and replacing them with more impactful tasks such as mentoring and employee engagement. Learn more at https://essium.co/.
- CEIPAL provides a fully scalable SaaS platform that automates both the front- and back-office business operations for staffing companies. Using innovative AI and robust machine learning algorithms, CEIPAL offers a complete workforce management platform, including a fully integrated applicant tracking system (ATS) and human resource information system (HRIS). Founded in 2015, CEIPAL now serves over 1,200 customers, 16,000 recruiters, and 220,000 employees globally.
- SmartRecruiters is a recruiting software which is marketed as “the successor to traditional ATS”. It is a cloud-based system which offers ATS capabilities, plus many other helpful features. More about these features can be found on its website found here.
- Oracle Taleo‘s Talent Acquisition for Midsize is designed for small to mid-sized businesses that need powerful capabilities for attracting, hiring, and retaining well-qualified employees. Easy to customize tools help recruiters become faster, more efficient, and more productive. Powerful capabilities include recruitment marketing, employee referrals, social networking, interview collaboration tools, and automated onboarding. Learn more at Oracle Taleo’s website.
- Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, planning, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday. Learn more at Workday’s website.
- Lumesse is a talent management system which helps HRs to simplify performance management, compensation and performance management. Details of its various features can be found on its website.
- Newton Software is a cloud-based ATS which is specifically designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. The details of its features can be found on its website.
These are the ATS which currently support integration with the eFetch system. Other ATS can be integrated on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us if you are interested in integrating your Crimcheck account with these companies or have any questions.