National Director of Strategic Partnerships
The primary purpose of this role is to further develop current alliances and to execute new partnerships that align with our overall strategy and goals. The ideal candidate will have significant business development experience in the business to business realm who can research and close high impact alliances and partnerships.
About the position:
This position needs someone who can be creative in determining targets; can strategize how to go after relevant partnerships, and conceptualize what partnerships and alliances look like.
Roles and Expected Outcomes:
- Research strategic partnership opportunities that can lead to new revenue streams and growth of existing partnerships.
- Develop proposals, pitch potential partnerships and communicate alliance value via webex, phone and in person.
- Track and monitor the opportunity pipeline and prepare analytics showing ROI and benefits.
- Travel nationwide 30-40% to visit potential partners and attend trade shows to field and create great relationships.
- Work closely with leadership to define the category and target lists.
- Stay abreast of developments in our industry, target industries, and proactively identify opportunities for action or partnership.
Key Traits Needed to be Successful in this Role:
You have outstanding people skills and strong verbal/written communication skills. You communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including senior to C-level leadership. You can identify and reach key decision makers, open new channels, negotiate and close new business.
You’re persuasive and persistent. You should understand business technology and be able to talk about it. You should be a dynamic, high energy and professional; obsessed with building business revenue and closing the deal.
You love to learn. You are energized by sales and ready to dig into complex problems. You never stop learning about our industry, the competition, and where we’re headed.
You are business-savvy. Your experience includes developing partnerships in the technology or SaaS world. You can collaborate with all types of colleagues: Client relations to legal to C-level.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading our sales and lead generation teams to success, closing the leads provided to them, and building a strategy for business development and growth.
Being successful in sales and being successful LEADING a sales team does not necessarily require the same skill set. Therefore, prior experience leading and managing a successful sales team or prior lead generation experience with a track record of achievement of sales goals and a desire/skillset to move into management are two paths to success in this position.
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to establish valuable relationships with client organizations.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to define strategy and vision for the team.
- Hire and provide coaching and development to sales team members.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for the defined markets.
- Experience closing of new client accounts, including pricing, terms, conditions, and SLAs.
- Proven track record in developing leads, pipeline, relationships, and presentation opportunities through a targeted and pro-active strategy.
Sales – Lead Generation Specialist
Do you have the drive it takes to succeed in sales? For those that do, you should join our fast-growing company. This is a prospecting position – we even have closers for you! You will be combining several sales techniques including email, phone, and research. If you think you have the drive, ambition, passion, intelligence and work ethic to succeed in a sales based environment. -then we can train on most everything else.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers using provided leads systems and thorough research, networking, email, and cold-calling.
- Scheduling appointments and demos for our Sales Managers/Closers.
- Effective planning to research leads and prepare, schedule and follow up on emails on daily basis.
- Continuously update and maintain all prospects in lead system.
- Maintaining professionalism to portray the company in a positive manner.
Key Skills and Abilities Necessary to Succeed in this Position:
- Active Listening
- Professional Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Qualification Questioning
- Strategic Prospecting Skills
- Time Management
- Professional, consultive sales approach
- Highest standard of ethics
Client Support Services/Operations Specialist
This is not your typical Customer Service Position – it requires someone with strong operations skills as well as organizational, and prioritization skills, along with the ability and desire to build client relationships. The Customer Support Account Manager will act as a liaison between our internal departments and external clients to ensure that our processes run effectively by preventing delays, troubleshooting, and resolving complications. This position is responsible for maintaining client relationships and managing the process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate and interact with fulfillment departments regarding issues related to order creation, specific rush requests, and overall assistance in an effort to enhance and improve the rapid resolution of client issues and requests
- Interact with clients of various sizes via e-mail, phone and messaging as well as maintaining client relationships
- Assist clients during onboarding, including conducting training on use of systems
- Responding to questions about services, results and provide additional specialized services upon request
- Ensure that all requests and case management workflows are resolved in a timely manner to meet client expectations
- Effectively communicate with clients, management, and team members on an as-needed basis with issue resolution
- Conduct and deliver additional projects as assigned
Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to analyze a situation and respond quickly in a courteous and professional manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills and professional writing skills
- Enjoy learning and be comfortable with new software platforms
- Capable of handling a large number of calls and e-mails
- Self-starter who has an ability to see the process through from start to finish
- Does well under pressure/ability to handle time-sensitive projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively on a team
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a timely and professional manner and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks and respond/escalate appropriately
- 1-2 years’ of relevant work experience in an office environment
Attention to detail, as well as the ability to research and resolve problems, are key skills to being successful in this position.
As a Verifications Specialist, you will be responsible for verifying employment, education and personal references for the purpose of employment.
- Well-disciplined and results focused.
- Self-motivated able to drive results with little supervision.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to discreetly handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong ability to navigate through operating systems, internet and software easily.
- Inbound / Outbound calls / email communications
- Data collection
- Data Entry
- Internet Research
Job Summary: Conduct background investigations using proprietary tools, industry products, and online resources to deliver information used in corporate pre-employment screening services.
- Analyze data as part of the investigative process using research tools, online resources, and databases
- Interpretation of court dockets and documents
- Communicate accurate information to superiors, team members, and clients when applicable
- Communicate effectively with representatives of federal and state regulatory bodies, registrar’s offices, court clerks, and court recorders
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Corporate level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability
- The highest levels of ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Ability to work independently
- Criminal Justice or related degree, or;
- Previous work or professional research experience involving the compilation of data or court records; will also accept significant research conducted while attending an educational institution or criminal justice related coursework.