As we are growing, we often have open positions. Once you send us your information and resume, Crimcheck will review. If you are a good fit for the position, we will reach out to you to begin the interview process. Please be patient, we will respond when the position is ready for interview.
Below are the positions available with Crimcheck. Thank you for your interest.
Drug Testing Program Manager
As a leading employment screening provider, our company offers drug testing services to our clients. We are seeking an experienced Drug Testing Program Manager who is highly skilled and knowledgeable in the drug and alcohol/occupational health screening services field.
As a Drug Testing Program Manager, you will work with third party administrators (TPA’s), clients, internal teams and consumers to schedule testing and review results while ensuring legal, regulatory, and client compliance. This role will be the trusted adviser on drug testing to our sales, marketing and support teams. Also responsible for researching/selection of TPA and other related vendors and the general smooth operation of our drug testing product offerings.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in establishing compliant work streams, auditing internal processes and solving operational challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inquiries related to testing transactions via phone and email.
- Track and follow up on requests for clients/consumer.
- Coordinate and receipt of source documents; resolve questions, inconsistencies.
- Order problem resolution.
- Request documentation from vendors, clinics, or clients as required to complete the testing process.
Oversight and Management
- Become an expert on the legal requirements for employer compliance and be familiar with drug testing/occupational health screening regulations at the federal and state level and in various industries, such as DOT (Department of Transportation), FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), FRA (Federal Railroad Administration), FTA (Federal Transit Administration) and FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) to ensure on-going compliance
- Monitors regulatory agencies to anticipate new regulations, and coordinate efforts to ensure compliance.
- Audit of TPA and collection site invoice/billing.
- Work with internal teams to make recommendations for improvements to processes and procedures
Develops and maintains subject matter expertise on our drug testing and occupational health screening products, services and industry.
Investigative Researcher – 2nd Shift
Job Summary: Conduct background investigations using proprietary tools, industry products, and online resources to deliver information used in corporate pre-employment screening services.
- Analyze data as part of the investigative process using research tools, online resources, and databases
- Interpretation of court dockets and documents
- Communicate accurate information to superiors, team members, and clients when applicable
- Communicate effectively with representatives of federal and state regulatory bodies, registrar’s offices, court clerks, and court recorders
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Corporate level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability
- The highest levels of ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Ability to work independently
- Criminal Justice or related degree, or;
- Previous work or professional research experience involving the compilation of data or court records; will also accept significant research conducted while attending an educational institution or criminal justice related coursework.
This is not a remote position – Must be able to work in Erie, PA.
You will provide support in the development of code, as well as maintenance and support of existing products. This position will work on a wide variety of different projects both on new and legacy products, primarily using an agile development approach.
- 2 years C# experience
- 2 years HTML/CSS experience
- 1 year AngularJS 1.x
- Entity Framework / Code First / Linq
- UI/Design Experience
- Windows IIS / Server Management
- GIT / Team Foundation Services
- Visual Studio
- Writing and Reading Documentation
Initially working with senior devs, learning and enhancing the various systems
Assisting in handling day to day bug fixes and various emergency tech tasks.
Providing rich documentation via Google Drive
Full Benefits Package including 401K, Health, Vision, Bonus Potential
Environment that encourages new technologies and learning. We stay on top of new tech and are always open to trying or exploring new technologies as well as continued learning.
Job Type: Full-time
Accepted resume upload types include, .pdf (preferred) .doc, .docx and .txt. 2MB max file size.