Employers conduct background checks to protect customers, maintain a safe workplace and to conduct due diligence on new hires and existing employees. Does your company have a compliant background screening program for employment purposes?
This video will cover:
- Steps employers must take before and after conducting a background check pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- What are the most common errors employers make when conducting background checks.
- What does all the FCRA litigation tell us and how to mitigate your company’s risk. Learn what the FCRA requires.
- Ban the Box measures and how they could impact your company and your employment decision.
- Other FCRA compliance ideas.
This free webinar recording was conducted by Montserrat Miller, a partner in the Privacy and Consumer Regulatory practice of Arnall Golden Gregory LLP and our very own Jeri Johansen, PHR. Manager of Human Resources here at Crimcheck.
The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or webinars contained within the site are not guaranteed to reflect exact verbiage in regards to transcription or current legal issues.