Crimcheck partners with franchises and helps franchisees hire with confidence by providing award winning, cost-effective, and mobile-friendly employment background checks, drug testing, Form I-9 and E-Verify solutions. Our easy-to-use franchise solutions optimize speed, safety, and compliance. Crimcheck provides franchises with a Safe Hiring Advantage that protects customers, employees, assets and the franchise’s brand.
Franchising touches virtually every industry, from residential services to business services, healthcare to hotels and restaurants, and much more. One franchisees’ poor hiring decision has the potential to harm the reputation of the entire franchise system. And, selecting the franchisees is also a critical decision that can negatively or positively impact the franchise.
Crimcheck is an International Franchise Association (IFA) supplier forum member trusted by franchisors and franchisees alike to help them protect their organizations.
- Franchisors partner with us to recommend Crimcheck to their franchisees as their preferred provider of employment background screening services;
- Franchisors conduct comprehensive background checks on prospective franchisees and use our employment screening services as well for their internal hires; and
- Franchisees use Crimcheck’s employment screening services to pre-screen their new hires.
Franchisor Preferred Provider Programs
Crimcheck’s franchise programs help ensure that franchisees consistently hire employees who represent the franchisor’s values and create a safe environment for customers and fellow employees. We partner with franchisor human resources and operations leaders to create screening packages custom tailored to the positions your franchisees hire.
Your franchise program will setup your franchisees for hiring success. Benefits include:
- Low systemwide pricing, free account setup, and no subscription fee.
- Improved efficiency with Crimcheck’s mobile optimized platform and fast report turnaround time.
- Simplified background screening compliance is built into our platform to reduce the risk of noncompliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Award winning customer service provides dedicated support over extended hours.
Employment Background Screening
If you are a franchisee, Crimcheck can be your single provider for employment background checks, drug testing, electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify solutions. Whether you begin working with Crimcheck independently or through your franchisor’s recommendation, you will benefit from our proprietary technology platform’s easy to use features, such as texting your applicants to obtain their e-signed background check authorizations and our complementary adverse action administration. You will also obtain reliable and legally compliant results, fast report turnaround time, and support from our award-winning customer service team. We also offer complementary integrations to leading applicant tracking (ATS) and onboarding solution providers.
Screening Prospective Franchisees
We partner with franchisors to provide due diligence background checks to help to support your franchise development teams. Background checks on prospective franchisees should not be limited to an evaluation of their financial resources. Franchisees represent your brand, will likely interact with customers, and may be involved in hiring employees for one or more locations. It is therefore important to conduct a comprehensive background check that includes criminal record searches, credit history, and potentially civil searches to ensure they do not have a history of litigation.
Crimcheck can customize these types of packages to your needs. Additionally, Crimcheck’s platform enables franchisors to order background checks and require franchisees to pay for their background check. Franchisees are already making a significant investment in purchasing a franchise, so their background check is a nominal add-on cost, and a process that should give them peace of mind that other franchisees have gone through the same process. Franchisors can consider making this a requirement within their Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Partner with a Leader
Founded in 1991, Crimcheck is one of only 10% of Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) members to achieve accreditation. Crimcheck is also a minority-owned business certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). Crimcheck’s solutions help save franchisors and franchisees time and money.
- With our proprietary platform, your background screening process will become paperless.
- It will simplify your compliance with FCRA disclosure, authorization and adverse action requirements.
- Our solutions improve your screening and hiring efficiency, with less time spent ordering background checks, waiting for results, and viewing reports; and
- Crimcheck’s candidate user interface will improve the experience of the job applicants and prospective franchisees who are screened.
If you are a franchisor, please contact our partnership team to discuss our franchise program. And, if you are a franchisee, our sales team would be happy to help you get started.