Crimcheck specializes in helping PEOs like yours hire the right people.
Crimcheck is an Associate Member of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) and protects members’ employees, customers, assets and brands with comprehensive, accurate and compliant background screening solutions.
Crimcheck’s PEO onboarding streamlines account setup. For PEOs who prefer to have your customers administer the background screening process, Crimcheck simplifies your customers’ account provisioning and onboarding. They will be setup quickly then can begin conducting background checks and drug testing immediately.
Crimcheck has also developed integrated partnerships with the PEO industry’s leading solution providers, to bring unparalleled efficiency to your screening program. Ask us about integrating your account.
Crimcheck’s solutions will improve your team’s efficiency, enhance your candidate experience, and accelerate your time to hire. And, our award-winning customer service will help you every step of the way.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the best screening solutions and make the process simple for you and your customers. Our proprietary platform touches most aspects of the background screening process.
- Our solution provides your PEO customers with a self-service option to establish an account with Crimcheck. Through your co-branded landing page, we make it easy for your customers to establish accounts. Thereafter, they can directly order background checks and view completed reports rather than your team administering the screening process.
- Crimcheck’s solution is mobile friendly, so orders can be placed, status can be checked, and completed reports can viewed on any device.
- Crimcheck integrates with the PEO industry’s leading technology providers, so ordering background checks, viewing status, and viewing reports is even more streamlined using the technologies you and your customers already use.
- Messages can be sent to candidates via email and text notifying them to provide information and electronically sign their background check authorization. This feature is mobile optimized too and it eliminates paper and ensures compliance with FCRA disclosure and authorization requirements. Our solutions are easy-to-use and transparent for candidates, which improves the candidate experience.
All of Crimcheck’s solutions are built to be reliable, secure and intuitive. They use advanced data encryption techniques to ensure maximum security. Ultimately, they enable your PEO and its customers to enjoy the best background checking solutions with the utmost in convenience.
Accurate and Compliant
Crimcheck is one of only 10% of members accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA). To become PBSA Accredited, Crimcheck underwent a detailed evaluation of our
internal operating procedures and technology. PBSA Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to deliver the highest level of industry standards.
We understand your PEOs’ co-employment responsibility, including aspects of compliance and risk management. Crimcheck specializes in providing the most compliant, accurate, and comprehensive background checks for your PEO firm and its customers. Since 1991, Crimcheck has made compliance and accuracy of paramount importance in terms of the solutions we offer, our investigation methods, customer consultation, and delivery of completed reports. Our proprietary processes, vendor management, and paperless, automated workflow are all designed to ensure compliance and accuracy.
Crimcheck staff are PBSA certified to maintain our compliance knowledge. We fully understand the legal complexities of employment background checks. We also know the consequences of non-compliance, having seen other screening firms and their customers embroiled in noncompliance lawsuits.
We are committed ensuring your screening program compliance, including federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), state legislation, EEOC guidelines, and “Ban the Box” legislation which govern the use of criminal background checks. We help ensure your legal compliance in three ways.
- We keep you up to date with the latest legal changes and trends, and we update our proprietary platform to ensure processes and documents are compliant.
- We provide you with practical tips and best practices which you can use to maintain compliance.
- We can administer some of the legal provisions on your behalf. For instance, we enable you to electronically fulfill the disclosure and authorization process. We can also help you comply with FCRA Adverse Action requirements by sending “Pre-Adverse Action Notices” and “Adverse Action Notifications” on your behalf.
Award Winning Customer Support
Customers have entrusted Crimcheck for nearly three decades. We pride ourselves on building longstanding relationships by providing dedicated customer support and exceptional service. Customers speak with their representative every time they call because Crimcheck does not have a call center.
Crimcheck’s customer service team is also 100% U.S. based. We offer extended hours from 8am-8pm ET, Monday to Friday and 8am-12pm ET, Saturday and Sunday. That’s right, weekend customer service hours because we know your needs sometimes cannot wait until Monday morning.
Crimcheck is a multi-year HRO Today Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings award winner. This is a prestigious industry award and particularly meaningful to us because it is based on votes received by customers. We also have a 98% client retention and a 4.8 TrustSpot rating.
The background screening process is full of minute details. As such, high quality customer support is our number one focus. Our customer support team are highly trained to provide you with the optimal solutions for your needs. We also provide customers with direct access to Crimcheck’s background screening experts and leadership team. Our subject matter experts are always ready to help provide counsel to our clients.
Are you seeking peace of mind and ease of use in your screening process? Look no further than Crimcheck – the leader who is a longstanding NAPEO Associate Member, PBSA Accredited, HRO Today Customer Service Award Winner, and vetted PEO industry technology leaders.
We have been with Crimcheck since 2011 and have enjoyed working with their representatives! They are always pleasant, helpful, and accommodating to our requests. Crimcheck’s methods to ensure ACRT employs the right candidates are essential to our hiring process. We appreciate the efficient and in-depth background investigations that we consistently receive. The new client portal makes accessing information both speedy and effortless. We look forward to continuing our relationship!
They are really good folks here! Top-notch experts in their field. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them at all. I used to work here and I know what kind excellence they expect from their employees and how they make customer satisfaction, job one!
Crimcheck has become my favorite vendor. They have provided great turnaround time, accurate results and wonderful customer service. Unlike other vendors I have used, I can always reach someone live when I call their office with a question. They are always eager to help and help us work through new and different scenarios that we may run into. t I am grateful to have them as a part of our screening process.
Jackie H.HR Specialist
Everything worked out fine with our first background check. I was able to navigate the website fine to get my information. I appreciate knowing that you guys are there when any questions arise. It will be nice to talk to people right away instead of hitting a certain number to a recording hoping to find someone who can help without being passed around.
The staff at Crimcheck demonstrates a true sense of going ‘above and beyond’ for their clients. Any time I have a question that ranges from a drug screen to international education verifications, I always receive prompt response that is both helpful and educational for future reference. Kayla, Amanda, and Nikki are consistent in making sure that any concerns I have are taken care of, and if they don’t know the answer they find someone who does. This really is an incredible company and I am so grateful that they are a part of MSO’s Compliance process. Thanks guys!