We’re excited to announce that we’re just 5 months away from our annual Day with DISA event for 2024. If last year’s event is anything to go by, you won’t want to miss what we have in store for you next year. Keep an eye out for details and registration information to drop this October!
What is Day with DISA?
Day with DISA is an annual digital conference hosted by DISA Global Solutions. With the focus on safety and compliance in the ever-evolving employee screening industry, this conference serves as a vital hub of information, networking, and growth. To ensure maximum participation while keeping everyone safe, DISA made the choice to host this event digitally – a decision that was embraced with overwhelming positivity last year.
Here’s what to expect for Day with DISA, January 22nd-25th, 2024!
- Engaging Virtual Sessions: Top industry professionals will host 15 virtual sessions, shedding light on employee screening and compliance trends, optimal strategies, and the hurdles employers are facing today.
- In-Person Keynotes: Well-known background screening, drug testing, and occupational health presenters will captivate the audience, sharing their wisdom and journeys and providing actionable insights.
- Keynote Speakers Include: Pam Devata, Faye Caldwell, and Kim Olszewski
- Connect & Converse: “Day with DISA” is bringing back in-person keynote presentations and networking! Attendees are empowered to mingle with colleagues, influential industry figures, and potential customers or collaborators.
A Look Back at Day with DISA 2023: By the Numbers
- A whopping 3,500 sessions were attended by HR & Safety employees from various safety-sensitive industries.
- 100% of surveyed attendees found the event valuable.
- 98% left with a clearer understanding of the current drug testing environment.
- 93% of attendees took away actionable information from the sessions.
- Attendees rated the sessions they participated in an average of 4.4 out of 5.
- 99% of the surveyed attendees expressed their intention to return in 2024.
Highlights from Past Topics and Presentations
Day with DISA 2023 was a treasure trove of knowledge, offering four days of in-depth presentations from industry-leading experts. Topics spanned a wide range, from drug and alcohol testing to background checks, transportation compliance, occupational health, and beyond. These sessions were instrumental in helping employers navigate the rapidly shifting landscape of the employee screening industry. Here are a few of our insightful sessions with keynote speakers from last year:
- DRUG TESTING: CANNABIS – NEW STATE LAWS AND TESTING CONSIDERATIONS
- DRUG TESTING: DISA’S INDUSTRY UPDATE – CHALLENGES, THREATS, AND TOOLS
- BACKGROUNDS: ADVERSE ACTION- CREATING A COMPLIANT PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH
- BACKGROUNDS: BACKGROUND SCREENING BACK TO BASICS (PLUS MORE!)
- TRANSPORTATION COMPLIANCE: ATA SAFETY REGULATORY UPDATE
Looking to present at an industry leading conference? Day with DISA is looking for experienced, impactful presenters to expand our speaker roster in 2024! Now through September 30th, you are invited to submit your session topic, description, and previous experience. To submit your session, contact Sam Crispyn at [email protected].
Looking to become a Day with DISA sponsor? Day with DISA sponsorships help you showcase your brand with pre-event promotions, customized invites, event recognition, exclusive networking, and more! Learn how you can become a Day with DISA sponsor for 2024 by contacting Sierra Quiroga at [email protected].
As we march towards Day with DISA 2024, we hope to see familiar faces and welcome new ones. Given the invaluable insights, networking opportunities, and the chance to stay updated on the latest industry trends, it’s an event that promises to be an enriching experience for all attendees.
Mark your calendars for January 22nd-25th and stay tuned for more updates!
Crimcheck, a DISA company, is an award-winning background check provider for more than 6,000 companies across diverse sectors. Accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), Crimcheck’s comprehensive tools provide compliance support for companies alongside an industry-leading customer experience. Crimcheck stands out from the competition with its cutting-edge and efficiency-maximizing technology, internal expertise, and enthusiastic customer service. In December 2022, DISA Global Solutions, the industry-leading provider of employee screening and compliance services, acquired Crimcheck.