Strongsville, OH – May 14, 2014 – Crimcheck, a global leader in employment screening technology, is very excited to announce the Criminal Justice Scholarship Award now available! Established in 2014, this award recognizes outstanding achievement in academics and focuses on students who want a career in the criminal justice field.
This $500 scholarship is being offered to a college student who is currently enrolled or a recent high school graduate who is pursuing post-secondary education during the 2014-2015 school year. This student must be interested in and seriously considering a career in criminal justice. For more detailed information, please visit the scholarship’s website crimcheck.net/about/criminal-justice-scholarship.
This scholarship is open to:
- Students who are currently enrolled in post secondary education or high school seniors/recent high school graduates who are pursuing post secondary education in the criminal justice field
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be full time or part time students enrolled in classes for the 2014-2015 school year
- All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2014.
- To be considered, the following must be submitted together: application, transcript of proof of enrollment, 1-2 page essay (details below)
- Winner will be selected on August 15, 2014
- Applications must include 1-2 page essay describing the applicant’s ambition and goals in the criminal just field and describing the reason for choosing a career in the criminal justice field, long term goals and how the scholarship will help meet those goals.
Crimcheck will review essays for the following criteria:
- Ambitiousness and desire to be a part of the Criminal Justice field
- Demonstration on knowledge and commitment to a career in the criminal justice field
- Does the applicant demonstrate leadership and willingness to learn
About Crimcheck – Crimcheck is one of the leading authorities in the employment screening industry. Their eFetch™ platform helps companies to comply, automate and measure the screening and onboarding processes. Crimcheck protects a company’s brand by using real people, proven business solutions and innovative technology. Visit crimcheck.net for more information.