Having a drug-free workplace is perhaps the best thing you can do for your company. A drug-free environment can have positive benefits for your employees, managers, and even clients. Therefore, it is your best interest to ensure that your workplace is free of drugs. The best way to ensure this is through a comprehensive pre employment testing and drug screening program.
To guarantee consistent results, you need a comprehensive drug screening program. Such a program should test employees for a variety of banned substances and illegal drugs, at two levels. The first is pre-employment drug test. This is basically testing each applicant before employing them in order to ensure that they are drug-free.
The second is ongoing long term employee drug screening. This is conducting continuous checks (either scheduled or sporadic) on employees to ensure that they are drug-free. Conducting employment drug testing at these two levels is the only way to ensure a drug-free work environment.
What Are The Benefits of Employee Drug Testing?
Having drug-free employees is essential to encouraging productivity, health, and safety in the workplace. This ultimately makes it easier to achieve your business goals.
Using both pre-employment and on-going employee screening produces the following benefits:
- Improves the overall quality of new hires
- Reduces incidence of drug-related accidents
- Lowers costs of healthcare and insurance (workers’ compensation)Reduces absenteeism
- Lowers employee turnover (and its associated costs)
- Minimizes losses due to theft and fraud
- Improves employee morale, teamwork, and productivity
Why Use Crimcheck?
To enjoy the benefits of drug screening, you need a reliable partner to offer you the drug screening services. Drug takers are very crafty – they often come up with igneous ways to beat a drug tests’ positive results. At Crimcheck, we’ve been offering drug screening services for over 25 years. We know how to catch cheats abusing drugs or alcohol.
Beyond experience, Crimcheck offers the following advantages:
- We offer a variety of testing options including urine drug tests, hair testing and alcohol breath testing
- We can conduct a wide range of panel drug tests including 5, 6, 7, 10-panel drug test and 12-urine sample panel drug tests
- We can design a custom type of drug testing program to suit your specific needs
- All our drug tests are certified MRO reviewed
- We can provide a paperless testing and a paperless chain of custody
- All drug test results for job applicants are available online
- We offer a quick workplace drug testing turnarounds
The way Crimcheck works is through a countrywide network of professional testing labs. All our labs are OSHA, NIDA and ODOT compliant. This means that the drug tests are not only conducted to the highest professional standards, they are also tested in compliance with the necessary federal & state laws and legislations.
We can offer a single test, or a comprehensive testing regime – according to your needs. Therefore, if you desire to create a drug-free workplace environment, contact us right away, and lets’ discuss how to create for you a holistic drug abuse or alcohol screening program.